Dreaming of Paris...

February 04, 2011

Paris...who doesn't dream about Paris? It's a magical city, full of that 'je ne sais quoi.' I, for some reason, have been fixated lately on going back to the city of light. Perhaps it's the new painting I received as a Christmas present, straight out of a local antique dealers window I passed on a daily basis. Perhaps it's that one of my new favorite bands is from Paris and is playing several shows there this summer.

Or perhaps it's just that I've been dreaming of a 'girl trip' since making a bunch of very international girlfriends last summer and feel it's about time to make that happen. No matter the 'why,' I believe when it comes to Paris, it's more just a matter of 'when.'

Laduree macarons and La Maison du Chocolat - I'm headed your way. I swear, I am...


*Daily Drop Cap by Jessica Hische